Jobs at Hatfields
Job Vacancies at Hatfields: (1)
We currently have one job vacancy available. Please check back here regularly for other future opportunities. Thank you very much.
Customer Delivery Driver (7.5T Vehicle)
If you’re looking for a great home/work life balance, then look no further…
We’re currently looking to recruit an experienced 7.5T driver to join our existing team, delivering furniture to our customer’s homes in and around the Essex area.
Hatfields is a well-respected, family run business with a well-earned reputation for exceptional service delivered by exceptional people. Our delivery service is a vital part of this and is often the thing our customers remember!
This is a position where no two days are the same, so if you enjoy delivering great customer service in a varied role this could be the position for you.
Main Duties Include:
• Delivery of exceptional customer service at all times.
• First class attention to detail in carrying out deliveries and installations in customer homes.
• Polite, helpful interaction with customers – Going the extra mile.
• Effective loading and unloading of delivery vehicles.
• Careful handling and effective protection of products to minimise potential damage.
• Full adherence to all logistics procedures (particularly - Vehicle checks & Driver compliance)
• To assist in the warehouse when required.
• To ensure a safe working environment in accordance with Health & Safety policies.
• Taking responsibility for presentation and cleanliness of delivery vehicles.
• No furniture delivery experienced required as full training will be provided.
• 7.5T entitlement
• Full CPC
• Driver Digi card
• Due to the nature of the products we sell, the ability to lift and a good level of fitness is required.
This is a full-time position working 35 hours per week with a competitive salary (£9.40p per hour). The successful candidate will be expected to work additional hours when the demands of the business require.
• Sociable working hours.
• Supplied company uniform.
• Generous discounts on purchases.
• Good holiday allowance.
To apply please post or e-mail a current CV to:
Rod Morton, Hatfields Furnishers Ltd, Peartree Road, Stanway, Colchester, CO3 0LA or e-mail email@example.com
Hatfields is an equal opportunities employer.